Saturday, July 26, 2008

BOATING!!!!

We went on an early morning boat run, but of course so did everyone else...so there wasn't too much glass for Silas to wakeboard on. He did awesome anyway!!

Navey and Kaden (neighbor) FINALLY were friends. They both like to be in charge so sometimes it's kinda ruff! I know what you are all thinking (Navey wants to be in charge, No way.)

Silas had me and Navey laughing so hard on this tube ride, after the picture we sat with both of our legs off the front, and I had to keep Navey from bending in half almost kicking my forehead going over the waves!

Once again little miss Kenna is sleeping. She is getting better on the boat the more we go. She finally knows the life jacket is just part of the package.

8 comments:

camille swain said...

Hey, we went to the lake today also. Jaimie and Aaron are out from Texas and so we took their family. It was a total blast. The one thing that makes me mad is that I forgot my camera. Jaimie will probably post something next week on her blog about it so you'll have to check it out. Her kids have never been on a boat and they loved the whole thing. It was a great day for all of us. It looks like you had a fun time also. Don't we all just love the lake!?!

Jaylene said...

hey guys! we googled you and found your blog! cute pictures! thanks for taking us out so much, even if you DO make me get whip lash from the crazy tubing. :)

Suelyn said...

HOLY STINKIN HECK!!! I am SOOOOO excited to get to go boating with you guys!! YAY, YAY, YAY ha ha ha ha Si... nice moves man! I'm impressed! Kenna looks so sweet... the little darling ;) ha ha

camille swain said...

Hey Mels, I found out how to put friends and family on my blog like everyone else does it. If you want me to I can show you how to do it when you come to visit this weekend.

Dusty and Carol said...

Mel - I already found your blog - YEAH! It was so fun to see you today. Your kids are darling and your boat looks like a blast. I'm jealous!

Jaimie said...

Looks like you had a great time boating! We had a ball boating with Mike and Camille when we were in Utah. I'll be posting some pics of that soon. It was great. Sorry we missed you when we were there. I would have loved to see you!

kristina said...

Hey! We'd love to have you stop by if you have time this weekend.

Send me an e-mail so we can get in touch and I can get you directions, etc.

ksoliverson@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

My website has one coat of arms for the surname Cowden.