Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quail Lake July 2009

We finally got the boat out, no thanks to the Thomas family for going on vacation for 25 days. Just the same we had a great time with us, the Thomas family and the Jensen family.


I need to note that after this boating trip Navey did get a new life jacket, being that she was at least 10 lbs. over the required weight, and a few inches too tall.


Silas wakeboarding and loving every minute of it!



Here I am, if you look close you can see the expression on my face which explains how scared I get, but yet I keep doing it. I am a pro-tuber!





5 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Sounds like you have had a fun filled summer. I can't believe that it is over! I also still can't believe that Sue is old enough to get married!
I think you are amazing and you have a darling family. Take Care! :O)

Katie Hansen said...

Hey, pro-tuber!!! LOVE that picture of you!

The Thomas Gang said...

Nice Blog and cute pics! Wonder where you got them all?! :) Thanks for waiting for us to go to the lake! We love it! You do have a cute family and so do your friends you spend so much time with!

The Thomas Gang said...

August 13th? Have you not done anything since then? Do you need some more pics because I can get you some great ones! By the way thanks for my pics and thanks so much for going to Snow Canyon and the finish to see me. You two were a site for a tired runner! Count me out for running for a few days though. :)

camille swain said...

I think all of our family is pro-tubers. That's what we do best at the lake besides soaking in some sun.