Friday, February 11, 2011

Superbowl Weekend 2011

The Annual Superbowl Party!!!
The guys plan the feast, cook the feast, and cleaned up the feast! We had such a fun weekend. We stayed up late, woke up early, had a picnic, went to the park, played the Wii, ate our brains out, and made some FABULOUS memories!

Say "Cupcakes".......








The best part of all is when we wear out the little darlings and they CALMLY watch
TV. We finally figured it out after many years to put a TV downstairs hooked to the Wii and the DVD player for the kids to enjoy while we enjoyed the TV upstairs!

3 comments:

angie said...

we're crashing the party next year!!

Ruth said...

I can't believe how big the kids all seem to be getting. Looks like a fun time!

Todd and Suelyn said...

I love your posts! I haven't checked blogs for so long. Cute stuff! I just started a new blog for me & Todd... So you should check it out ;) See u guys soon!