Thursday, March 5, 2009

FYI

This particular post is for my darling cousin Katie, which if they would invite me on their blog I would be able to leave comments instead of posting. Hum something to think about??? Anyway, lately when I post it shows that I am doing it an hour earlier for some reason I know not, but to set the record straight the last two posts were 6 am not 5 am. I do have to run in the wee hours of the early, early, morning before Silas works, so when I get back it seems to be the BEST time to blog.....basically the little darlings are still asleep. And that is that!

3 comments:

Suelyn said...

Nice post ha ha!! Remember the good ol' days when u didn't have to run quite as early... when your darling sister stayed with you ALL THE TIME? :( I miss you!!

Katie Hansen said...

I guess that's a little better, but still a major guilt trip for me. All right, already. I'll get my lazy you-know-what up and out of bed earlier. (I'm only committing to this because it's now starting to get easier.) Do you have an e-mail address to anyone in my family? If so, they can direct you to Matt who'll add you to view our blog. We have all kinds of fights on there. You'll love it!!

Callie said...

'sup Mel! I need your mad skills to fix me. I did it--went brown. It's been 3 1/2 weeks and I am ugly. Call me. I'd call you-oh ya, I did...call me back! haha.