Sunday, May 3, 2009

Navey's 5 year Birthday

My beautiful, darling little Navey has just turned 5. How in the heck do I have a 5 year old, time flies! We had a great turn out for Navey's party, I believe we had 14 kids, 12 adults, and lots of WIND! No joke the wind was horrible, but it didn't stop our fun.

We played pin the nose on the Clown.

A fun silly game, roll the ball and keep it in the hoop, it's harder than it sounds; just ask the kids. :)

Navey had lots of fun presents to open.

Chocolate cake to eat.

The theme of the party was Mickey Mouse because we were heading to Disneyland the next day and one of the days was Navey's birthday.

More presents!!


One of the presents was a kite, how perfect with the weather conditions......lots of wind!

And the cutest thing ever, Navey got some GLITTER makeup from Grandma Lou and she had the best time putting it on herself and her cousin Tayli.

4 comments:

Em said...

Do you go to Disney Land like every other month? I want to be your child it looks like it rocks!!!! I can't believe Navey is 5 that is crazy! What a fun birthday party though... good times, sorry about the wind.

Dansie Family said...

how come i never knew you had a blog? happy birthday navey and i expect a full race report.

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suelyn said...

OH my gosh!! How cute is that?! I'm sad I missed out on that fun time. Looks like you did a good job! I bet Nave loved it!