Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm Back!

I will admit it's been a while since I have posted anything new. Not because I didn't want to because believe me it's been a weight on my shoulders to get caught up. I just never made it a priority. Tonight I had both the girls in bed before 8pm and Silas wasn't feeling well, food poisoning we think, so he was also in bed by 8pm. A evening to myself and that ladies and gentlemen is the only way I could FINALLY catch up.

The girls are growing like weeds. I keep looking at old pictures and can't hardly believe they have grown so much. Navey is such a beauty, and she is trying so hard everyday to be a good big sister and a good kid for her mom and dad. In her prayers every night she asks for help to be just that. She is loving kindergarten, and is in gymnastics and girl scouts. What more could a kid want huh?

Mckenna, McKenna, McKenna, what a little ham. She is a 2 year old through and through. She comes up with some of the silliest things to say that you can't help but laugh. She gets Navey laughing pretty hard sometimes. Food is "dewishous" a lot lately, she likes to shrug her shoulders and say "fine" after I ask her to do something she isn't too fond of. And her new favorite story is "little piggies", and insists we read it every night.

3 comments:

The Thomas Gang said...

Here is your comment! Thanks for updating. Those girls are cute. I enjoy my lunches so I can see them too.

Em said...

You weren't kidding... wow! Way to get caught up!!! Can we go to lunch sometime FOR REAL? I miss you I am loving the long(ish) hair! Miss ya hope you are doing great. Your kids are so dang cute thanks for finally updating!!

angie said...

yay! it's about frikin' time!! your girls are so darn cute!