Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cramer

Welcome Cramer. We got the most adorable, lovable, playful, tolerant puppy you could ever want. Camille and Mike had cocker spaniel puppies about 7 weeks ago and they let us have one. The name is obviously a crazy one, so story time....we have a yellow lab that is named after Jerry Seinfield "Jerry" so of course one of his comrads is the hilarious Cramer. And that is how we picked the name. The girls LOVE him. McKenna might love him a little too much for my patience, but it seems to be getting better. At first she would have the biggest melt downs if we took Cramer away, or put him outside so she couldn't hold him, but now we have learned to distract her or bribe her with other things. :) All I hear from Kenna anymore is "I wanna hold Cramer", "Where's Cramer", "Hey, Hey, Hey" "Cramer bite me right here, look mom". And the list could go on and on. Navey has learned to hold him and play with him at the most appropriate times, after he has played and is tired! A puppy is not too much different than a newborn baby at first. Lots of holding, taking them out to potty, protecting them, and playing with them. Yes I was a bit hesitant at first, but just look at that adorable face, it's hard not to love that. It's been a fun addition and the girls were thrilled!

9 comments:

Katie Hansen said...

So cute, and I love the name. I bet it's been all kinds of fun at your house.

Cory Reese said...

If it's not too much to ask, there is a neighborhood cat who hangs out at our house WAY too often. Would you mind adopting him (or her?) too?

The Allen Family said...

Love all the new posts. The girls are getting so big. They are just too cute! Your puppy has the cutest face ever. I hope you're doing well. It's been too long! Love ya!

The Thomas Gang said...

Welcome back. Cute puppy, hope you are enjoying the potty training and chewing stages. I think we have a bunny that you can have too.

JaNeil said...

Dan just finished our fence and I know the boys will be wanting a dog soon. Cockers are so cute!

Todd and Suelyn said...

Hey! So I haven't blogged in FOREVER or checked any blogs in FOREVER... I am feeling behind. But I LOVE all the new posts! I was even looking at your old posts and missing living by you :( I am back into blogging though. I started a new one for me & Todd. ToddandSuelyn.blogspot.com
Anyway... love all your posts! Miss you guys!

Katie Hansen said...

Look chicky-poo. I love you to death and everything, but if you don't post soon, we're going to have WORDS!!!!

Elisa said...

Didn't you say you were going to update your blog soon? I keep checking and finding...NOTHING!! C'mon, Mel, get on it! :)

Katie Hansen said...

Still missing you...