Monday, September 8, 2008

Cedar City fun

Silas and I took the girls to Cedar City this past Sunday to visit Silas' mom who has recently had a knee replacement and to visit Aunt Sue.










. We took the girls to this amazing park called "Park Discovery". It was built by donations and the design was taken from kids who were asked to draw what they would like to have at a park and then it was put together. Navey absolutely loves it here. Poor little Kenna hadn't taken a very good nap earlier so she was a bit tired and HOT! Suelyn came over to visit and I must say it is so fun having her so close by. Later on we went to Suelyn's apartment and saw her amazingly cute and CLEAN room. Hers is the cleanest that I saw. Good job Sue!

5 comments:

Suelyn said...

That was lots of fun!!! I wish I had been feeling better! We will have to go back when I'm not feeling yucky cuz that park is too cool :) The pic of you and Kenna is cute... I must say ;) I wonder who the photographer was for that one?? She's great!

Sadie said...

Walkin the dogs w/ papa? Looks like lots of fun

camille swain said...

I love that place. When we come next time we are making a stop in Cedar for a day and I'm sure we'll have to stop there and let the kids play. It's so unique

Ruth said...

So...apparently Tara's room was NOT clean! Shocker! Hey, would you mind a few house guests the night of the 20th? I'd like to come up for Jill's wedding, but don't want to drive all the way back that night. Let me know what you think.

Em said...

Your family is so cute. I met Holly today she was so sweet her girls are doing so well she might get to go home in the next two weeks or so... I wish. Kenna stuck under the chair is hilarious in a sad way for sure! HA! Hope you guys are doing great talk to ya later.
em