Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Disneyland 2008


Disneyland Here We Come!
We have accomplished another year at Disneyland with the Nelson Family. We went our first year with my whole family (Heaton's), and we didn't feel like we got enough so for the past two years the Nelsons have come along with us to Disneyland. They are so much fun and easy going that it makes us not want our vacations to come to an end!


Both kids adored the characters this year. When we went to see Mickey, McKenna immediately tried grabbing his nose and putting it in her mouth.

Cutest Kids! Navey, McKenna, Tayli, & Dacen

Here's the gang again. I must mention Sadie (Si's sister) was behind the camera taking the picture. The camera person always seems to get left out! I know because I'm usually that person.

The Cowden Family loves Disneyland!

5 comments:

Suelyn said...

Cute pics of the kids and everyone! I just love fun family events... and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Disneyland! I'd have to thank Mom for that one I think!! Love the pics!

Jaimie said...

Fun!!! That looks like a blast. I'm so glad you got to make the trip to Disneyland and with one of your sister's and her family too. What cool memories you are making together!

Nathan and Shanna said...

How Fun! I think that is a wonderful tradition for you guys. What a bonding experience. Maybe some day we can talk Nathan into taking our family to Disneyland. For some reason he has no desire to go.

camille swain said...

FUN, FUN, FUN, and more FUN!! Fun to be you. Disneyland is such a majical place.

Jana said...

Wow, Mel... I haven't seen you guys for a while you look great!!! I can't believe how hard you've worked. Good job! I know how hard it is believe me.
-jana