Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Huntington Beach


Si helped the Dacen & Navey dig a hole big enough for a couple kids. Too bad we couldn't keep them in there longer. Ha Ha Ha

McKenna and Tayli loved playing in the sand. They also loved the water.

Si took Navey out as soon as we got there and helped her catch the waves. Isn't he the best Dad! What a fun kid Navey is; she got pretty dang good at riding the wave almost all the way to the beach.

Teresa and I boogie boarding! This year at the beach was so much more enjoyable than last year. The weather was great, the waves were good, and for the most part the kids were having fun.

What a "Smok'n Hot"couple!

2 comments:

Suelyn said...

I'm SOOOO jealous I couldn't go!! Looks like SO much fun! I want to come next time!! I definitely think the Heaton's should look into another trip to Disneyland for sure!
The Beach ROCKS!!!! My favorite place to be I think :) LUCKIES!!!

camille swain said...

The beach almost made me as sad I wasn't there as Disneyland did. Looks like a BLAST!!