Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

McKenna's "learning puppy" from Grandma Lou and Papa Kev
Like mother like daughter. Ha Ha Ha!

This was McKenna's gift from Santa. I believe before too long Kenna was playing with Navey's and Navey was playing with McKenna's.


Navey's Doll house from Santa. I was just as excited if not more than Navey was.
We had such a fun Christmas this year. It was just our little family of four on Christmas morning and then Silas' family came down that evening. The girls woke up around 7:30.....I was awake before they were. We just took it easy, played and had some great family time!



2 comments:

Suelyn said...

Sounds fun!! I bet they loved having ALL the attention this year :) The toys Santa got them are so cute!

Melinda said...

Oh my heck. Navey is hilarious. Look how coordinated she is! Love it!!!

Looks like a great Christmas too.