Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day in Hurricane

Navey wanted to call her snowman or should I say snow-woman "Navey". She then she hid behind it and would only talk to me as if she were the snow-woman. What a goof!!!!!



McKenna kept trying to go into the road, so I finally figured out that if I sat her down she was STUCK!






We woke up to snow at our house this morning, but it had ALREADY began to melt so we headed out to play in the snow at 8:30 am. By 10:00 am Navey's snow-woman had fallen over and the snow was almost all melted. That's what we love about southern utah.





5 comments:

Em said...

Yeah snow! Its funny that everyone knows you have to go play with it while you can cuz it doesn't stay for long. Such cute girls!

camille swain said...

That is so funny to see a palm tree in your yard with snow! GREAT PICS! I'm sure Navey had a blast outside in it. Perfect weather to play and not get cold. I hope you had fun in your snow.

angie said...

i'm a little bugged. we came here for some warm weather and it's snowing!!! what the heck...it better warm up real soon!! (see you tomorrow!)

Dusty and Carol said...

I am glad to see you kids have snow clothes. I can't believe it was snowing down there. You girls look cute in their outfits. By the way - if you come home over Christmas call me if you get a chance!

Suelyn said...

Cute!! I'm sad I wasn't here on the snow day! :( But that looks like it was tons of fun!