Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa & His Reindeer 2008

Navey got to see Santa at our Ward Christmas Party last saturday. She was so excited, and I believe she let him know she would like a "Big" doll house for her big barbies. Lucky us that's what she is getting.
These pictures are a little out of order, but we left oats and carrots for Santa's Reindeer and Kenna decided to share the left over carrot with her Elmo. The Reindeer left Navey and McKenna a surprise. Kenna got a little Elmo doll (which she has packed around and watches her Sesame Street with). And Navey got Disney's Jasmine polly pockets.













Here are the shoes that had the oats and carrots in them. Those messy reindeer got oats everywhere!! Navey was a little upset that she didn't get to hand feed the reindeer. But it's amazing what a fun surprise (new toy) will do to take your mind off what you were upset about.






4 comments:

camille swain said...

I love Kenna's hair! It's super cute. Yay, we are having our ward christmas party on wed. and the reindeer are coming to our house too. Isn't that so much fun. I think it's one of my favorite traditions.

Nathan and Shanna said...

I have never heard of that reindeer tradition before, what a fun idea! Your girls are just darling. It was good to see you the Sunday after Thanksgiving. You look so good!

Suelyn said...

Oh!! I leave for ONE weekend and miss out on all the fun :( Lame, lame, lame. But the girls look SOOOo cute!! Kenna's Elmo is probably her new best friend (besides me, of course). Christmas is coming! It's that time of year!

camille swain said...

Mel, I just read your comment about me leaving your family out of my Thanksgiving pictures. I was feeling really bad, like I'd somehow forgotten your fam, and then I remembered you weren't there. Holy cow you made me nervous!!