Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July 2009

Our 4th of July was so much fun this year. We started off with our small town parade, and then off to the park for fun kid games. Navey had such a sweet, excited attitude and very easy going(FINALLY). After the games we headed home for a few zzzz's(we all took a nap) and woke just in time to head to the movies. We watched Ice Age; very cute and clever. Then of course a wal-mart trip, we can't go a weekend with out one. We invited Silas' parents down for a BBQ and fireworks. We had some good eats, and then hung out in the front yard waiting for it to get dark. I bought a few sparklers, pops, and glow in the dark rings. But thank goodness for neighbors....they had just the right amount of pre-fireworks for our kids to watch and love. Then the show began, and my poor little sweet Kenna was not impressed with the noise, so she laid against me and half covered her eyes while I covered her ears, she is so sensitive, but it keeps her little so I'm ok with that.













1 comment:

The Allen Family said...

Oh my gosh, your post made me homesick! Your hair looks like it is getting so long!!!! I totally forgot to call you today...I am going to try to remember tomorrow. Miss you guys. It looks like you had an awesome 4th.