Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Beach

On our way home we made a quick stop at the beach to walk in the sand....BAD IDEA for my kids, and Camille's as well. The water was only 57 degrees and the outside temp wasn't too much warmer so we thought we could just hang out on the beach. McKenna had a whole different idea, it was all we could do to keep her from running into the water. Navey also couldn't grasp the idea of staying dry, she got her shorts a little wet. And 2 of Cam's kids fell flat on their face running away from the waves. Making memories is all I can say!



Guess who fell in? :( Brett and Raef were running from the waves with all the other kids, but the tide was coming in and they got hit by a HUGE wave.


5 comments:

LouAnn Heaton said...

Thank you for the blog address right on my phone. That was helpful for a non-blogger like me (I). Oh so fun -- it made my stomach sort of excited and sick at the same time. Nostalgic. I guess I REALLY want to go next year. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get insistent about it!!!!! Love, Mom

JaNeil said...

What a fun time! I wish Dan's family would do something like that one year.

camille swain said...

Brett and Raef's picture just makes me laugh.

Katie Hansen said...

Wow, looks like fun! You all look great. Miss you!

Suelyn said...

CUTE! That's funny :) Poor Raefy and Brett. All your pictures are so darn cute! I LOVE the beach!! I hope I can go the next time the fam does a trip like this. Looks llike mom wants to go pretty bad from her comment... rock on!