Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend 2009

This year for easter we got together with about 4 other families and had a easter egg hunt. We hid over 100 eggs, but because we had so many kids we had to limit their findings to only 15 eggs each. It makes you feel bad that they can't just hunt until all the eggs are gone, but it seemed to work out. Sunday morning the easter bunny found are little darlings "again" and brought them matching dresses and candy. With the weather being so gloomy and cold we thought an inside egg hunt was the best way to go. The girls had a fun time with just the two of them that morning. I believe McKenna had m&m's for breakfast and Navey had what ever she could get into her mouth before I could stop her. Overall we had a great Easter day.




4 comments:

Suelyn said...

CUte!! That looks like tons of fun. I still get a lump in my throat when I think about the things I'm missing out on with your kids... but, I guess that's life. Their dresses are darling! Love you all!

Katie Hansen said...

Cute dresses. This is one of the few times when I really wish I had a girl. Usually I don't care. I'm surprised your weather was cold because we had great weather up here. I glad you had a good Easter. Cute cake!

camille swain said...

I love McKenna's hair. It's darling! Cute dresses too.

Amber said...

Hey your girls look so cute!! It's always fun to dress them up! Just to let you know I have a blog now it's eternallyryans.blogspot.com. What a cute family!! By the way you look great.