Wednesday, August 27, 2008

America's next top model





So I am totally kidding about the model part, but anyway Navey and I were bored while McKenna was asleep so we decided to take a few pictures since I haven't been posting new pics. on the blog I thought this would be fun. Of course miss Navey had to do her own poses, but I must say we had a lot of fun. Navey has started preschool and is catching on so quickly. She already is saying words and sounding out the first letter and telling me what the word begins with. She asks everyday what day is preschool day.

8 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Look at that little beauty! Love it! So yeah Em is having her baby in the next 48 hrs. I don't know what is up with our family, but I feel a little sick for them. Keep them in your prayers. She is only 30 wks and 4 days.

camille swain said...

Tell Navey I said she looks just beautiful.

Suelyn said...

Copy Cat! ha ha jk She looks so cute in those!! Did I tell you that when I first got her makeup on she said, "hm.." and started laughing so I asked her what she was laughing at and she said, "I look a little scarey" ha ha ha ha But then once we added the sparkles she loved it! ha ha She looks super cute! I miss you guys already and it's been what... 36 hours or something? :)

Melinda said...

I don't think you need to be kidding about the model part, she is gourgeous!! Watch out boys! :)

Jaimie said...

wow. Talk about a beautiful girl. I think she is absolutely stunning! How fun to have a daughter to fix up. I guess camille and I don't know anything about that. boohoo.

angie said...

what a beauty. she is so grown up. it kinda makes me sad...just cause we haven't see you guys in so long. i know, i know...totally my fault.

Em said...

Holy here comes miss America she is sooooooo beautiful!!!! WOW. Oh I'm a mom weird.

Ruth said...

Blonde hair...blue eyes...luckyyyy!!!