Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Cowden Family @ Hurricane Peach Days


Here we are at our annual Hurricane Peach Days. We had a really fun day it started @ 5:00 am for me. I ran a 12K fun run with my friend Karrie Nielsen. We we able to complete our 7.2 miles under the time we gave ourselves to finish. Then I rushed home got ready and helped Si get the girls ready for the parade. And let me tell you this parade is awesome, they throw so much candy that towards the end the kids don't even want to pick it up anymore because they are hot and tired and their bags are FULL! Then we headed to the park for more fun. We went with our friends and their kids and headed to the BOUNCE HOUSES! What fun it was, but it was HOT! We stayed and played for a few hours and then headed home for a quick break and crazy us we went back for more bounce houses, food, and fun! Then we had our friends Kurt, Mandie and their kids over for fun, and then Silas took Navey to see the fireworks! WHAT A DAY!

7 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

You have a really cute family. I got your link from Suelyn's blog. I hope you don't mind! I also added you to my blogging buddies list.

camille swain said...

Sorry it took me so long to leave a comment on your blog. Peach days sound like a lot of fun. Don't you think Peach days sounds king of funny though. Why do they call it that? You have become really attached to Hurricane. If you ever move away you'll be really sad and so will your kids if you stay much longer. It's a cool town.

Em said...

You run 12K's now... what the heck?!? I really miss you! Your family is so cute and you look so good I need to talk to you so I can figure out how to get myself going or at least a little bit motivated. Thanks for all the sweet posts! Your the best talk to you later.

Jaimie said...

I love the new pics of your girls on the grass that you put in the right column. Those are awesome. I also love the quote at the top of your blog.

You look amazing. You are so beautiful. I want my hair just like yours!!! It's fun to see a pic of you on your blog.

Suelyn said...

I gotta admit... I feel a little left out :S I mean... how often does a person get the chance to go to "PEACH DAYS"? Wow... this may have been a mistake to pass up the opportunity ha ha jk It really does look like it was fun though! Your girls are so stinkin' cute!!! I just love them!

Melinda said...

Thanks for telling me Em had her baby!! I had no idea:) Also I found Kels on hers so that was fun to look at!! And to do collages, upload Picasa and then you can add pics and make a collage and click on blog this and it will post to your blog! So easy! Let me know if you have any more questions but I will be waiting to see your collage!!

angie said...

sounds way fun. your girls are so cute, and you and si are my inspiration. (read my blog to know what i'm talking about!)