Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Baby





Our darling "Baby Doll" has found her own love of her baby doll. She loves to put in a blanket and give it pats on the back and then hugs and kisses. She has finally had her teeth break through. She ended up with four in the front and two mini molars in the back. Kenna has also learned to walk. YEAH!!! She is still not to steady, but every time I turn around she as taken a few steps. We just have to be careful and not cheer after she has fallen to her bum, because then she thinks that is the trick and keeps doing it! What a funny kid!

2 comments:

camille swain said...

I think the baby doll thing is so cute. I just see her folding over in half and giving the baby loves. I can't wait to see you guys again. Our babies will both be so old by then (even if it's only 2 months away)

Suelyn said...

ha ha ha ha I like the part about cheering when she falls cuz I saw it first hand :) She gets this big ol' grin when she falls down... expecting us to chear ha ha What a cutie pie!