Sunday, August 17, 2008

Boating........again


Dad & Mom brought Suelyn out to College in Cedar City and stayed with us for the weekend....so of course we had to go boating. Navey, McKenna, Mom, & Sue swimmin' around.

Grandma Lou with McKenna. McKenna loves the water so her fabulous Grandma Lou took her for a swim.

Dad A.K.A. Papa Hev(that would be Navey trying to say Kev). Dad tried to wakeboard and I can't believe I didn't get a single picture.

Every time we asked who wanted to tube Navey would want her and Aunt Sue. Navey had her Aunt Sue with her at every minute possible. What a awesome Aunt!

2 comments:

camille swain said...

This looks super fun. I wish I could have been there. We are so jealous that you get to have aunt sue around now.

Suelyn said...

That was such a fun boating trip! I loved going with Navey!! She's a cutie :) She was cracking me up on the tube... especially her ragdoll head... actually that was kinda freakin' me out ha ha She's a trooper though... Mel failed to mention the fact that Navey fell off the tube shortly after this ha ha ha But she got back on! It was awesome :D oh and.. thanks Cam!