Friday, August 8, 2008

Tubing Rocks!!!


Navey, Tyler (cool trick), and Raef. Navey loved it when Ty would do his stunts on the tube.

Steph, Mom & Trees. I believe on this ride Mom was yelling "it's tippy, it's tippy" because of the lack of air in the tube. She was correct because Sue, Trees, and I had a great CRASH. Oh yes my neck is a bit sore, but well worth it!


Banner, Stetson, & Ty. This was awesome, it may look as if they were riding the wake, but truely they were flying over it. I believe the next picture tells the rest of the story quite well.

There they are, this wreck could be one that's talked about for awhile. If you look close there are 3 boys out there in the water. Tyler went rolling across the water, Stetson had a cover over his cast which was to protect it from the water, but in turn it filled it up very fast and Banner was thrown head first into the water. I think this is the wreck we were all looking at on Camille's blog.

1 comment:

camille swain said...

I laughed reading this post!