Monday, October 27, 2008

California October 2008


McKenna learned how to climb up the stairs and go down the slide all by herself. And let me tell you she was loving life. She was working so hard getting up and going down that of course she was sweating!

We went to a pumpkin patch and met Silas' Uncle Tom, Aunt Dawn and a few of their grandkids. McKenna was on the carousel and not to sure of what to think. I believe she was a little upset that we took out her binki for the picture. What are we ever going to do when it's time to take that dang binki away!

Navey, Olivia, and Sean. These are Navey's second cousins on the Cowden side. She became "best friends" with them almost immediately.

Navey and Sean on the train ride.

We took the girls to the park that had ducks to feed. They were following us after we fed them some fritos so Navey was a little nervous that they were going to come after us so she wouldn't focus on the camera. Seriously though, does she ever focus on the camera? NO! I've learned that the kids will do what they want so I find the best pictures of me and Silas. Someday we might ALL be looking and smiling.

4 comments:

Suelyn said...

I'm so glad that Navey made a new "best friend" or two... she's SO good at that! :) That looks fun!

blueen said...

Toller Blog. Grüße aus Deutschland!

Jana said...

Mel-
What are you doing to get so thin? Even when I lose weight I still never look that good. I always have a big roll around the middle and under my chin. You look mahvelous dahling

The Allen Family said...

I'm not going to lie, I am jealous. I want a vacation! Looks like you had tonz of fun.