Monday, October 6, 2008

Here's what's up!

So I've been informed it's time for a new post. I haven't taken any new pictures so I didn't post for a while, but then I realized that you don't need new pictures with every post. So quick run down....since we got back from our vacation life has resumed (dang it). We're both back to work and the kids are back on schedule; YEAH! Last weekend we had my little sis Suelyn and her new squeeze Adam come stay for a few days. We had a great time, Adam is very much into sports so Silas got to watch and talk about sports all weekend, and I got to visit! We also went into St. George and went grocery shopping.....I know it sounds boring but we actually split my list between the two couples and raced. It was Adams idea and what a riot! Then we played indoor minature golf in black lights, had dinner, and went out for frozen custard! Good Times! That sums it up sorry our life is dull, but I think I sometimes I prefer it that way.

6 comments:

Suelyn said...

I don't think your life is dull at all! SOunds like loads of fun to me :) What an awesome weekend... I would do it all over again!... Even the sports ha ha ha and THAT is saying something!

Melinda said...

You are so cute and I love the Disneyland pics!! What a blast! YOur kids are darling and miss navey is just a little poser! SO fun!! I miss ya but sounds like all is well!

Melinda said...

A race?!?!? So fun and definitely not dull! Boo, I want to do fun stuff like that!

Jana said...

I would absolutely do that and it sounds like great fun!Cute blog!
-
Jana

camille swain said...

Sounds like fun to me. You know us boring people with kids will do just about anything for a fun and unique day. We're getting more and more excited for a little trip down south.

Nathan and Shanna said...

Doesn't sound to dull to me. It is great to be creative and just enjoy life!