Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008


Just in case you can't tell what this is because as Navey has pointed out to me MANY times "it's crooked". This is a cat.

Our fabulous Aunt Sue came to spend Halloween with us.

Navey was "Sleeping Beauty" and McKenna was a "U of U Cheerleader". Aren't they just adorable! Yes I'm a little proud can you tell.

We took many, many pictures trying to get Kenna to look at the camera, but she was fascinated at her Aunt Sue's makeup. So this was the best we could do. GO UTES!!

Navey played the princess part very well. She actually woke up this morning and said "Mom, I am going to be like a princess today, I'm going to be nice to you. O.K.". Too bad she can't be a princess everyday because she was amazingly cooperative. Isn't she fabulous!

7 comments:

Jaimie said...

Happy Halloween! Your girls look so cute in their costumes. How fun to have Suelyn spend the evening with you.

camille swain said...

Just like Jaimie, Happy Halloween! Did you have a great time? Did you do a trunk or treat or anything like that? Do I recognize Kenna's costume? I think I remember seeing Navey in it. They both look cute!

Jana said...

Happy Halloween again and again. Did you dress up? Where's the pic? and if not? WHAT?? The girls look great. I know what you mean about Angels. I wish there were a few more holidays that kids really wanted to participate in. Morgan has been the exact opposite of an angel today. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that he has been eating candy like it's going out of style.

Nathan and Shanna said...

Way cute costumes. Kids are so much fun! It is good to have family close by!

Suelyn said...

Cute pics!! Happy Halloween ha ha Now that it's like a week later :P

Christa, Hyrum, and Bianca said...

My goodness. It has been so long since we talked. I think years. I'll never forget...."Hi ya Chris!" LOL. I miss you like crazy. Now we are moms, and your kids are dolls, and you are a doll! I hope we can get together soon! Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

Callie said...

Hey dork! A half marathon?? Sounds like you need to have another baby-too much time on your hands! just kidding-that's awesome..Who woulda thunk? I seem to remember a very steep hill and a very angry Melanie...that was you, wasn't it?? :) Or maybe it was me!
Hey, sorry my referral gave you stress! She actually really liked her hair after she tweaked it a bit-thanks for arranging things for her. She's a crack-up, huh!
How is it our kids have never met? Crazy.