Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hey, look here a new post.....finally!




Today I finally got pictures of the girls with their church clothes, and church hair-do's before NAPS! We had our ward split again so when we arrived to church we found out they were only having sacrament meeting. When we got home the girls still looked somewhat done up. Funny thing about our outfits today....Silas walked upstairs and we realized that the girls both had red & black dresses, Silas had a red shirt with black pants, and I had a black shirt with a black and white skirt. We were what you would say "color coordinated". This happens alot with me and the girls. I must get a color in my head and once we are all dresses we all have the same color on.

5 comments:

Jana said...

Mel-
Your girls are so "dahling". I love the pictures. Wish we could get together a little more often.I'd love a family picture of the whole fam if you have one.
- Jana

Suelyn said...

So cute!! I wish I could have seen you guys this weekend :( But church in Singles ward was good I suppose ha ha I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your girls... little sweethearts, that's what they are! And of course... I love you and Silas too! Even when Si beats me up and deflates my self confidence bubble ha ha ha jk See you in 6 days or something!!!! YAY< YAY!!!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Darling Pictures. That is interesting about matching your mother also must have wanted to join in she wore red and black yesterday to church as well. HMMMMM!

Melinda said...

Oh what cute pictures. Wow Navy is getting to be quite a pretty little girl!

camille swain said...

Good idea to take pics. I love it when kids look all dressed up and cute. We all know this isn't how anyone actually lives (with perfect kids), but it's adorable. I'm excited to take pictures of my boys out in the leaves! Of course they'll be all dressed up and everyone know we don't dress our kids up to go play out in the leaves. See you in a couple of days!