Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stalei Farm Fun



Look at that innocent face, but what you don't know is she is about to walk oh so quickly over to that pumpkin pile and roll them off the hay.

So sad as she watched the older kids go on the train ride.

Lots and lots of corn. This is what the kids would land in after they went down the big tunnel slide.

Here we are at our annual Stalei Farm to have our pumpkins pick out our pumpkins. Little Miss McKenna was a constant battle; it was FREEZING so we had hats on the kids, but she'd take off her hat, we'd put it back on etc. etc. etc.! McKenna didn't quite understand the idea of picking out a pumpkin instead Kenna would roll the pumpkins off the hay bails. She did get to play in the corn, scream as she watched the kids go on the tractor train ride, (because she wanted to go, but was too small), be independent and push her own stroller, and that's about it.....thank goodness!

6 comments:

camille swain said...

Looks like fun. It looks really cold there. I'm having the boys bring short so I hope it's really not as cold as you are making it look in those pictures!

Melinda said...

Holy cow that looks so fun! The girls look adorable in their hats. And I said to myself "who are those hot people sitting there with Mel's kids"? Oh my heck it's you and Si!!! FREAK you guys look amazing! What's your secret?

Dusty and Carol said...

You look so dang good! I love your hair. And of course - you always had the best smile. You are just so cute! I love seeing all of your pictures because you look so happy all of the time. Your kids are following right in your footsteps - always dolled up and cute. You have a very cute family. I am glad you finally posted. It had been a while so I slacked on checking up on you. So tonight I had like 4 post to read. You look really good and happy. By the way - it is December that we are going to Vegas and I don't have your phone number, so......

Jana said...

Looks like you guys hd a blast. You make living life look so fun. Do you have any really yucky days you could write about? I feel so left out- hee hee.And I TOTALLY have to agree with Minz, you guys really do look great. (I hope you know though that you'd be loved no matter how you "look")

Nathan and Shanna said...

What a lot of fun. Your girls are so adorable!

Trent and Amy said...

Your family is so cute! You all look freezing!