Saturday, October 31, 2009

HaPpY HaLLoWeeN!!! 2009

Halloween 2009 here they come. My oh so fabulous Navey decided to be a witch, but not just any witch, but a Glamorous Witch. We had curled hair, glitter eyeshadow, mascara(which I can't resist with those lashes) and lipstick. And with the push of a button her dress lighted green with fiber optics.


And then there is McKenna the most adorable Minnie Mouse we have ever seen since Navey was just that 3 years ago. Bless little McKenna's heart for being a good sport, well as good as a 2 year old can. The ears and bow were a little on the heavy side so keeping them on was a challenge, but we did it. She learned oh so quickly how to say "trick or treat", and she would usually follow it with a "thanks".


I will hold a brief minute for your applause..............thanks. I know these aren't your award winning pumpkin carvings, but I did do them all by myself with the help of a very anxious 5 year old. :)

9 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I am very impressed with your pumpkin carvings! Your girls were dolls tonight and I thought that they did really good trick-or-treating. I'm happy that Navey and Kenny got to run around together. You guys were an awesome Giligans Island. Thanks for hanging out with us tonight!

camille swain said...

Your girls look super cute! Kenna looks a bit heavy in the head. I laughed pretty good at that. I feel so badly that all the cousins never get to spen Halloween together. They would have so much fun. But Halloween is definutely more fun for the kids if they are in their own town.

By the way, what's up with you not commenting on my blog? Huh? I'm confused? I comment on your blog and you comment on mine, right? Ha ha ha

The Thomas Gang said...

Your girls were way cute. Love the dress Navey. Cute little Minnie too. They were great all night. Had fun!

Suelyn said...

Cute posts!! oh my gosh... Kenna's costume is just so dang cute... wow! And navey makes the best cute little witch ever. Did Kenna get top heavy? ha ha I like the post about story time too!

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

Oh they are so cute! Did you buy the costumes or make them? I love the Minnie one.

Dansie Family said...

those pumpkins are awesome! i didn't even carve one this year. tom and the kids did them while i was on a run on halloween afternoon. oh well. very cute kids.

Katie Hansen said...

Everything looks great! Hope you had a great Halloween.

The Allen Family said...

Your little girls are so stinkin' pretty! I LOVE their little costumes. You and Si looked great too. We were duds and didn't dress up....just the girls. Miss you guys. Hopefully we will see you next month!

camille swain said...

Time for a new post!!!!!!!!!!