Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sick Sick Sick


My sweet little Navey has been sick the past few days. She seemed to finally break her fever today, and after playing all day, as she was getting ready to climb into bed she says..."Mom I have ideas in my head again since I'm not sick anymore." This child has an imagination I can't even begin to explain, and how pitiful she could comprehend that she was too sick to have ideas in her head. Good news, she is back full force with all sorts of new ideas. :)

3 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

A kid with alot of new ideas can be scary! I'm so glad she is feeling better and you both can come out to play now!

Katie Hansen said...

Wow, I'm sorry. It's hard to see your kids get that sick and their little sparks dim for a time. I'm really glad she's feeling better. That story about ideas in her head, it pulls at your heartstrings while putting a smile on your face at the same time. I hope the rest of you don't catch it.

camille swain said...

Isn't sick the WORST!! So sorry, but when it's over there's a lot less stress about getting it.