Friday, October 16, 2009

Navey's first day of Kindergarten

KindergartenPapa and Navey with a secret handshake before she heads off to her first day of school.
Dad and Navey walking into school.

Navey goes to Hurricane Elementary. She was so excited for her first day. I love her enthusiasm and excitement each day since. She is amazing with her numbers, letters, shapes, patterns, syllables, writing her name, and reading her sight words. She loves recess of course, and working on the computers.


This is her best boy friend. Now she tells us constantly that he is not her boyfriend, but a boy who is her friend. Works for me.

1 comment:

Suelyn said...

She looks SO cute! Was it fun picking out her first day school clothes? That used to be so fun when I got to chose my 1st day outfit. Did she help you? She really looks beautiful! I just love that little Navey.