Friday, October 16, 2009

Lagoon


We went to Lagoon for Silas' work party. Steph, Kenny, Marc, Trees, Dace, and Tayli came too. Good Times.

Kenny and Si getting ready for what I think is the scariest ride I have ever been on. It seriously takes you straight up and then STRAIGHT down.

The newlyweds!

Navey claimed this was her favorite ride; the haunted ghost rides. Steph and Kenny left Jayce at his grandma's, which I believe was best for him and them. Anyway how wonderful it was so Silas and I could have help with our girls. I am quite sure Steph thoroughly enjoyed her freedom. :)

The little haunted house rides were not McKenna's favorite. This is what she did the whole time, poor baby.

1 comment:

Suelyn said...

This was a fun day! I'm so glad we went. The pic of Kenna covering her face cracks me up cuz Todd told me how cute it was when he went with her. ha ha We love you guys!